The Administrative Assistant cum Receptionist will be responsible for ensuring day to day administrative operations of the organization are accomplished. The Administrative Assistant cum Receptionist reports to the Country Director.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Executive level
Experience Length: 2 years
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handles the front office – directing all visitors, including vendors, partners, and other stakeholders.
• Acts as the Personal Assistant to the Country Director.
• Supports programs with program administrative and logistics matters.
• Undertakes media monitoring and reporting.
• Manages routine office administrative duties and light HR duties.
• Manages office supplies, stationery, equipment and other assets.
• Manages vendors and other suppliers.
• Handles travel and booking logistics and arrangements.
• Performs other duties as instructed by the Country Director.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORTUNITIES 2019 (1,550+ POSTS)
• A university degree.
• Minimum of two years’ working experience in an international NGO or donor funded projects.
Desired Competency and Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in English and Swahili languages.
• Ability to use new technology including computer software programs at least MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
• Good time management and organizational skills, including resourcefulness and ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously and efficiently.
• Self – motivated and result – oriented.
• Awareness of democracy and governance issues in Tanzania.
• Flexibility towards working hours, mature, honest and reliable.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
If interested, please apply by emailing email@example.com
The following documents are required for submission:
1. Cover letter (please refer to the core competencies and state how your skills, knowledge and experience demonstrate your suitability).
2. Curriculum Vitae (start with your most recent employment and state job title, employer, dates employed as well as skills and achievements in each employment listed) and include two professional references and their contacts.
3. Academic certificates, transcripts, professional certificates and other relevant testimonials.
Interested candidates may apply not later than August 30, 2019. This is an immediate
opening so interview process will start immediately. No phone calls or in-person
applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, so there is no need to follow up. IRI is an equal opportunity employer.
MORE LATEST TANZANIAN JOBS 2019. CLICK HERE!