Jobs in Tanzania: New Job Vacancies at Siha Leadership Academy Primary School, 2019
Position: IT Personnel
The role involves: overseeing the Foundation’s computer lab, teaching students and overseeing all computer and other devices.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 3 years
• Oversee the Foundation’s computer lab
• Teaching students
• Overseeing all computer and other devices.
Free CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview Questions and It's Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
This position reports to the Program Coordinator.
As Data Centre Supervisor, you will be responsible for the Foundation’s computer lab located on the school campus.
Training the students
Candidate must have:
• Degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
• Proven management experience.
• Proven experience as a Systems Engineer or Systems Administrator (3 years minimum).
• The ability to teach technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
• An ability to set goals and accomplish them on time.
• Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Swahili and English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact and work well with a variety of stakeholders from all socio-economic backgrounds.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS OPPORTUNITIES 2019 (1,390+ POSTS)
Candidate must be:
• A born-again Christian of the highest integrity.
• A team player.
• A good communicator.
• An effective manager of their time.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
Training and Recruiting:
• Recruit, evaluate and hire all data centre personnel.
• Set up and supervise keyboarding training for staff and students.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
• Set up and manage work schedules.
• Receive and review work from customers.
• Allocate the work between available Keyboard Operators to ensure the work is completed to agreed-upon service levels.
• Supervise Keyboard Operators in completion of the assigned work.
• Monitor quality of work and provide corrective instruction where needed.
• Develop workflow processes for each customer.
• Maintain accurate records of all stages of each customer-specific process.
• Develop policies and procedures to monitor and maintain all hardware and software.
• Identify services and roles to be provided by outside organizations, oversee their activities and work with them to build collaborative partnerships.
• Oversee all IT staff and budgets.
• Compile comprehensive reports on ongoing projects and provide a monthly program summary report to management.
• Prepare and submit weekly production and billing reports for each customer.
• Perform any other work as assigned by the Managing Director.
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Respond no later than 10- September-2019.
Please provide the following:
• An application cover letter explaining your commitment and suitability based on the roles of the position.
• Current CV
• Current contact information – mobile phone and e-mail
• Birth certificate
• References one being your Pastor.
• Please, no national exam results, university transcripts or any other certificates, awards, etc., at this time. Only short-listed candidates will be required to provide these documents